Overview of Crusher Crusher Mufflers w/Trident Tips - 491
- Delivers increased performance throughout the rev range
- Acoustically tuned for a deep, low rumble and authoritative bark at full throttle
- Crusher Mufflers have high-tech stainless steel packing for increased longevity
- Crusher Mufflers may be used with stock head pipes
- Beast Oval mufflers feature a large, innovative baffle design that provides a mellow, deep tone
- Beast Oval mufflers include formed heat shields
- All mufflers styles and true dual head pipes sold in pairs; must order one set of mufflers and one set of true dual head pipes to get a complete system
- Engineered by Mike Roland
NOTE: Installation on FLHX or FLTRX 10 requires conversion to True Dual or Crusher Dual head pipes -(Left side mount kit: DK Part# 44-05759)
(1) Left Muffler w/Trident tip
(1) Right Muffler w/Trident tip
(1) Installation instructions
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section.
Will also fit FLHTCUTG/FLHXXX 09-up (trikes) if adapter kit 44-05604 is used
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Crusher Crusher Mufflers w/Trident Tips - 491
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):