Overview of Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts with ISO-Wings Mini Boards - 4528
(2) Long offset arms
(2) Clamp assemblies
(2) 1/2-20 x 1-1/4 in. FHCS fasteners
(2) 3/8-16 x 1 in. SHCS fasteners
(2) 1/2 in. ID Split lock washers
(2) 10-24 Cup point set screws
(2) 3/8 in. ID D-Washers
(2) ISO-wing Mini-board bodies
(2) 2-3/4 in. Replacement rubbers-outside
(2) 3-3/4 in. Replacement rubbers
(2) 4-1/2 in. Replacement rubbers
(2) 4-3/4 in. Replacement rubbers-w/mount cutout
(2) 5/16-18 x 3-1.2 in. SHCS fasteners
(2) Male footpeg mounts
(1) Anti-seize packet
ATTENTION: It is the installers responsibility to ensure that all of the fasteners (including pre-assembled) are tightened before operation of the motorcycle. Kuryakyn will not warranty components lost due to improper installation. Periodic maintenance may be required.
Cross reference number(s):16201286
Specs for Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts with ISO-Wings Mini Boards - 4528
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
|Type||Floorboard - Driver|
Fitment for Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts with ISO-Wings Mini Boards - 4528See if this part fits your ride
Part H49364 fits the following machines
over 4 years ago
I would recommend them to other riders.
7 months ago
Being 5'8" tall I figured the longer arms would help.
The only complaint I have is the low quality steel used for the set screws that hold the foot board angle settings.