Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts with Dually Pegs - 4523
- Part #: H49359
- Manufacturer Part #: 4523
- MSRP Price: $179.99
- Our Price: $143.88
Overview of Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts with Dually Pegs - 4523
- Kit solves the age old problem of adapting cruise pegs to Ultras and other Dressers with fairing lowers
- A special version of Kuryakyns Magnum Quick Clamp interfaces with a new offset arm that reaches round the fairing lower, proving a comfortable, solid cruise peg location
- Cruise peg setup available with Kuryakyn footpegs or alone for use with other H-D style male mount pegs
- For 1-1/4 in. Highway bars
- Sold in pairs
NOTE: For tall riders - 1 in. offset
(2) Short offset arms
(2) Clamp assemblies
(2) 1/2-20 x 1-1/4 in. FHCS fasteners
(2) 3/8-16 x 1 in. SHCS fasteners
(2) 1/2 in. ID Split lock washers
(2) 10-24 Cup point set screws
(2) 3/8 in. ID D-Washers
(1) Anti-seize packet
ATTENTION: It is the installers responsibility to ensure that all of the fasteners (including pre-assembled) are tightened before operation of the motorcycle. Kuryakyn will not warranty components lost due to improper installation. Periodic maintenance may be required.
|Type||Footpeg - Driver|
Specs for Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts with Dually Pegs - 4523
|Type||Footpeg - Driver|
Reviews for Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts with Dually Pegs - 4523
awesome for bikes with lowers !
These pegs are solid, comfortable, and exactly what I needed on my 2011 Ultra. I can put my feet on them or rest my heel on the floorboard, and my toe on the peg.. Nice Chrome, and Dennis Kirk had the best price on the Internet.. Very happy with this purchase !I would recommend this item to a friend.
As promised, delivered quickly right to my door. Installed these on my 2014 Tri glide. I'm 6 foot 2 and they worked just fine. I can still keep my heel on the boards and I can hang my feet out there if I choose. A little concerned about the chrome plating on the bottom but will have to give it some time to see if my concerns are valid. It just looked a little thin where the grooves are on the bottom.I would recommend this item to a friend.
worked well- I am 5'10" with size 10 boots...I can keep my heels on the front of the boards and toes on the pegsI would recommend this item to a friend.
Excellent product and quick delivery
Received my pegs quickly and packaged very well. The quality of the product was awesome and the installation went without a hitch. Was surprised at the how heavy and solid these were but the quality was typically perfect as all products I order from Dennis Kirk are.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Kuryakyn Cruise Peg Mounts with Dually Pegs - 4523
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|