Overview of Kuryakyn Chrome Extended Brake Pedal for Footboard Equipped Models - 9061
- Wishing for more legroom on your footboard-equipped Harley, No problem!
- Lever moves the location of the brake pedal pad forward and down while flattening the angle of the pad
- The result is that your foot is no longer under the brake pedal which makes the movement needed to apply the rear brake feel much more natural
- Lever is chrome-plated steel with a bronze bushing and a standard grease fitting for smooth operation and long life
- Extended brake pedal is compatible with engine guard mounted cruise pegs and the Cruise Arm Mark III, however adjustment of the Cruise Arm Mark III may be slightly reduced
- Fits FLT (Dressers and Road Kings) 97-07 and FLST models 87-up
ATTENTION: It is the installers responsibility to ensure that all of the fasteners (including pre-assembled) are tightened before operation of the motorcycle. Kuryakyn will not warranty components lost due to improper installation. Periodic maintenance may be required.
Specs for Kuryakyn Chrome Extended Brake Pedal for Footboard Equipped Models - 9061
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):