Overview of Kuryakyn Chrome Crankcase Breather - 9918
- Great looking crankcase breather solves a problem H-D has been plagued with since converting to their overhead crankcase breather in 1993; that is oil being ejected into the air filter from the breather
- As oil-laden air condenses in the breather body, the excess oil now runs back down into the engine, rather than running into the air cleaner to be blown all over the bike
- Fits Twin Cams with CV Carbs
- When replacing an existing Kuryakyn crankcase breather with this new chrome model, a spacer (H30-182) must also be used.
- Will not work with S&S Carbs.
- Excess oil runs back through breather bolts.
- Breaths through hose that can be routed down behind engine.
Specs for Kuryakyn Chrome Crankcase Breather - 9918
||Engine Breather Kit
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):