Overview of Kuryakyn Chrome/Black Spear Shift and Brake Peg - 5655
Kuryakyn Spear Shift and Brake Pegs are a direct replacement for the shift peg location on Indian Chief and Roadmaster models, and also install as both a shift peg and coordinating brake pedal for Scout models.
- The premium EPDM rubber surface blends function with style that's on point for the new generation of Indian motorcycles.
- A wide, no-slip surface area offers easy engagement in wet or dry conditions.
- The perfect complementing piece to the entire Kuryakyn Spear collection of Floorboard Inserts (P/N 5650 (DK 4901856)), Mini Boards (P/N 5652 (DK 4901857)) and Grips (P/N 5635 (DK 5901211)), all sold separately.
- Made from quality die-cast aluminum with form-fitted proprietary EPDM premium rubber compound
- Provides a secure brake pedal feel in wet or dry riding conditions
- Easy installation
NOTE: Indian: '14-'16 Indian Models (Shift Peg Only),
(1) Black/chrome spear peg
(1) 8mm-1.25 x 40mm Hex head bolt
(1) 8mm-1.25 x 35mm Hex head bolt
(2) 5/16" Internal tooth lock washers
Specs for Kuryakyn Chrome/Black Spear Shift and Brake Peg - 5655
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):