Overview of Kuryakyn Black Long Arm Tour-Tech Cruise Peg Mount - 7575
|Long Arm for 1 1/4 in. Engine Guards
- These Cruise Mounts with positive locking Quick Clamps offer an incredible range of adjustability.
- The entire assembly may be moved up or down on the engine guard.
- The arm and footpeg may be further adjusted along a vertical or horizontal arc.
- A unique clevis permits angle adjustment of the footpeg The heavy duty Quick Clamp and sturdy offset arm ensures that the footpegs will clear fairing lowers and will stay where you put them!
- Tour-Tech Cruise Mounts are available by themselves, permitting the use of any H-D style male mount peg, or with a variety of Kuryakyn footrests.
- Recommended for H-D Touring Models, Trikes, or any Model using 1-1/4 in. engine guards.
2 Tour Tech Long Offset Arm and Mount Assembly - Black
1 Installation Instructions
Please read and understand entire instructions before starting installation.
ATTENTION: It is the installers responsibility to ensure that all of the fasteners (including pre-assembled) are tightened before operation of the motorcycle. Kuryakyn will not warranty components lost due to improper installation. Periodic maintenance may be required.
Specs for Kuryakyn Black Long Arm Tour-Tech Cruise Peg Mount - 7575
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):