Overview of Kuryakyn Black Brute Highway Peg Mounts - 7616
- With a slim design and smooth contours, Brute Highway Peg Mounts are a great fit for any motorcycle with 1-1/4" engine guards, including Touring models with fairing lowers.
- The fasteners securing the clamps to the engine guard face inward, providing a clean look not found in other designs.
- Mounts can be installed to position the H-D-style male mount footpegs (sold separately) in front or behind the engine guard.
- Indian and Harley-Davidson Touring models with fairing lowers can mount the Brute Highway Peg Mounts in front or behind the engine guard, Victory models require mounting in front only.
FITMENT: 1-1/4" Engine Guards or Tubing
(2) Black steel highway peg mounts
(4) 1/4"-20 X 1" Socket head bolts
(2) 3/8"-16 X 1" Socket head bolts
(2) Spring washers
Specs for Kuryakyn Black Brute Highway Peg Mounts - 7616
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):