Kold Kutter 1 1/2 in. AMA Legal Tire Traction Ice Screws - KK112-1214-250
- Kold Kutter screws are the original and trusted ice racing screw for AMA US Grand National Champions, CMRC Canadian racers, and athletes worldwide
- Our screws are perfect for ATVs and offroad vehicles alike. Most ATVs have large lugs which allow larger size screws for better retainment and traction. Use these on the ice or on the trail for maximum grip
- Farmers, contractors, construction crews and others rely on Kold Kutter screws for the extra bite they need during the winter to stabilize their large equipment while on the job
- Skid steer tractors, such as Bobcat, New Holland, John Deere and other brands benefit from increased traction that Kold Kutter screws provide - whether they're equipped with tracks or tires!
- Indoor and outdoor ice rinks around the world rely on Zambonis to properly smooth and level ice - Kold Kutter screws help keep the Zambonis from slipping or sliding and offer increased traction so you can get the job done faster
- Perfect for the "Fat-tire" bike enthusiast or winter rider. Ride through the winter - or year round - with Kold Kutter screws. Use our shorter screws for bicycle tires
- Available in five sizes for various applications
- #10-24 screws are also able to accept optional flange nuts
- Also see Ice Masters tire liners in 18-19-inch (DK Part# 28-4797) and 21-inch diameters (DK Part# 28-4798), which are recommended when installing screws in motorcycle tires
- Size 1 1/2 in. x 12-14; head height is .190 in.
(1) 250 Count 1-1/2" traction screws
Mfg. Price Controlled Item
Due to the manufacture's advertising policy - this item is excluded from promotions and discounts details