No two riders are the same. Klock Werks innovative, machined “Klamps” allow the control/grip portion of the KlipHanger Handlebar to be positioned exactly where you want your wrists to be, and then locked into place with the same technology used with clip-on race bars.
The manufactured bar portions are 1-1/4” DOM tubing, drilled/slotted for internal wiring, and work with heated grips. Bars are offered in 14" height and come in chrome or black. KlipHangers truly are the ultimate in personal choice!
FIT KIT includes: Bar sections manufactured from DOM tubing and Klamps machined from 6061 billet aluminum, chrome hardware, chrome aluminum domed bar end plugs, and black clutch cable. Bars are drilled and slotted for internal wiring, work with heated grips, fully knurled center section (riser clamp area) for use with stock riser clamp set-up.
Proudly Made in the USA!
(1) Black steel "U" bar
(2) Chrome aluminum handlebar mounts
(2) Black steel stub bars
(2) Chrome aluminum large bar ends
(2) Chrome aluminum small bar ends
(12) 1/4"-28 x 1/2" Socket cap head bolts
(1) Tube 0.18 fl. oz. Industrial strength adhesive
(1) Clutch cable measures 67-1/2" housing and 2-1/2" travel
|Type||Handlebar Clamp - Street|
Part 5901959 fits the following machines