Overview of Klock Werks Black 4 in. Super Low Flare Windshield - 2310-0672
- The Klock Werks original, patented FLARE Windshield is still the best choice for improved air management, complimenting the new vent/duct system in your 2014+ batwing style HD fairing. Klock Werks FLARE Windshields feature hips at the sides that re-routes the wind away from you while adding downforce to the front-end of the motorcycle to improve stability vs. riding with the stock windshield. The flip at the top of the FLARE redirects air back as clean, less turbulent air for rider and passenger. Dont just block or push the air, use the air for you, redirecting the wind to improve your ride. Wind tunnel testing and real world riding and have proven that Klock Werks FLARE Windshields continue to be the first, and best choice for riders everywhere. Made in the USA from hard-coated polycarbonate material for added durability and quality.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Klock Werks FLARE™ Windshields are THE Original windshields of their kind.
- The NEW 2014-2015+ FLARE™ works great with the new HD vented fairing.
- Wind tunnel designed and tested, our patented hips on the sides provide downforce for added stability while the flip on top directs air up so it flows back to rider and passenger as clean, less turbulent air.
- Lexan® Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create these custom-molded patented designs with unmatched durability.
- Dark Smoke color option is very similar to factory Street Glide windshield color
- Windshields are measured from the center mounting screw up to the flip towards the top of the windshield
- Choose a height that you can see over comfortably
Recommended cleaner: SHINEWERKS!! Or clean with soap and water only. Do not use rain sheeting products or cleaners with harsh chemicals, ammonia or petroleum distillates.
"Batwing" CVO models - 2014-up
(1) Black smoke windshield
Number of mounting holes: 3
Specs for Klock Werks Black 4 in. Super Low Flare Windshield - 2310-0672
||Windshield - Cruiser
Cross reference number(s):