Overview of Klock Werks Adjustable 14"-18" Tinted Flare Windshield - 2312-0240
Klock Werks patented FLARE™Windshield design features hips on the outer edge of the shield that re-route the air, adding downforce, which aids stability.
The innovative flip at the top sends the air up, and back as directed air, which allows it to be clean, less turbulent air compared to a stock shield.
A stock shield simply pushes air. So any air that escapes around it is choppy, turbulent air that can make your helmet shake, your glasses fly up.
Many times, a rider doesn't realize how uncomfortable it is, until they try a FLARE™. Then they wonder how they ever rode without one!
Besides how well the FLARE™ performs, it looks great too, adding style to the already nice lines of your bike.
Klock Werks FLARE™ is made from .177 hard-coated polycarbonate material for lasting durability.
Klock Werks styling compliments the aggressive lines of the new F6B, and enhances the look of the Gold Wing as well.
Gold Wing riders are known to be tourers, and Klock Werks is confident that they will appreciate how the FLARE™ will improve comfort, as well as aid performance of an already great bike.
The FLARE™ is easy to install, using factory mounting hardware.
The GL1800 version has an adjustable height of 14 to 18 inches
- Windshields are measured from the rubber trim up to the top edge. This is the exposed portion of the shield and does not include the unseen portion inside the fairing
- Patented design reduces buffeting and turbulent air, creating a smoother, quieter pocket of air for the rider and passenger
- Made from .177 hard-coated polycarbonate material for lasting durability
- Uses all stock mounting locations and hardware
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
(1) 26 in. wide smoke windshield with black bottom
Specs for Klock Werks Adjustable 14"-18" Tinted Flare Windshield - 2312-0240
|Color - Primary
||14 in. - 18 in.
||Windshield - OEM Replacement
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):