Overview of Klock Werks Adjustable Clear 14-18 in. Flare Vented Windshield - 2312-0252
NOTE: Honda GL1800 Goldwing applications retain factory height adjustment and is vented.
- Klock Werks patented Flare™ Windshield design features hips on the outer edge of the shield that reroute the air, adding downforce, which aids stability.
- The innovative flip at the top sends the air up, and back as directed air, which allows it to be clean, less turbulent air compared to a stock shield
- A stock shield simply pushes air. So any air that escapes around it is choppy, turbulent air that can make your helmet shake, your glasses fly up
- Many times, a rider does not realize how uncomfortable it is, until they try a Flare®. Then they wonder how they ever rode without one.
- Besides how well the Flare® performs, it looks great too, adding style to the already nice lines of your bike
- Klock Werks Flare® is made from .177 hard-coated polycarbonate material for lasting durabililty.
- Klock Werks styling compliments the aggressive lines of the new F6B, and also enhances the look of the Goldwing.
- Windshields are measured from the rubber trim up to the top edge. This is the exposed portion of the shield and does not include the unseen portion inside the fairing.
- Patented design reduces buffeting and turbulent air, creating a smoother, quieter pocket of air for the rider and passenger
- Made from .77 hard-coated polycarbonate material for lasting durability
- Uses all stock mounting locations and hardware
- Proudly made in the USA
NOTE: Does not include the vent. Requires use of the original Honda vent
Specs for Klock Werks Adjustable Clear 14-18 in. Flare Vented Windshield - 2312-0252
|Color - Primary
||14 in. - 18 in.
||Windshield - OEM Replacement
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):