Overview of Klock Werks 16 in. - 19 in. Knuckler Tire Hugger Series Front Fender - 1401-0550
- Steel fenders are thick enough to add rigidity to the front end by acting like a fork brace, but can still be cut or shaped enough for an even more Kustom appearance
- All fenders come predrilled and are stamped, not spun, to ensure a consistent finish and minimize body work
- E-coated to prevent rust and corrosion
- 16", 17", 18" and 19" fenders measure 6.25" outside width and will accommodate up to a 140 series tire
- Installation requires the use of Klockwerks Tire Hugger mounting blocks (sold seperately)
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Black steel fender
Inside width at mounting point: 6-1/2"
Outside width at mounting point: 6-5/8"
Straight length: 24-3/4"
Contour length: 29-5/8"
Specs for Klock Werks 16 in. - 19 in. Knuckler Tire Hugger Series Front Fender - 1401-0550
||Fender - Harley
Cross reference number(s):