Klim Vivid Blue F3 Disarray Helmet - ECE-Only
The F3 snow and off-road helmet offers a good balance of features and performance, and uses the same precise hand-laid construction process found in our carbon fiber helmets. We've redesigned the beloved F3 snowmobile helmet with a better field of vision and ECE-only certification for the sole purpose of reducing weight. A lighter helmet means less fatigue, which means a better day on the snow.
- Maximize the Minimum: The F3 is engineered to minimize neck fatigue and maximize impact protection.
- Built Strong: KLIM's all-new F3 starts a light and strong revolution in off-road style helmets. Constructed with KLIM's Structure Mapped Composite base material lay up, the F3 optimizes strength in all the right areas while reducing overall weight. The composite construction eliminates inconsistencies in hardness, resin distribution and weight.
- Refined Fit: New FID-LOCK quick-release closure simplifies entry, even with gloves on.With the F3, riders enjoy up to 10% smaller external dimensions and a sleeker, more comfortable fit from three shell sizes.
- Let Off Some Steam: KLIM is the industry leader in body comfort. And developing an effective intelligent ventilation system for the F3 was key. Thirteen intake vents combine with six exhaust ports to provide optimal heat dispersion even while stationary.
- Wide Open Spaces: The KLIM F3 Helmet features the widest, unobstructed field of view in its class, ensuring you'll never miss the epic views it takes you to.
- All-Day Comfort: The KLIM F3 features the latest Custom EPS and internal liner systems to secure the rider's head completely. EPS, 3D Ergonomic cheek pads and liner foam are optimized for a great fit.
- Systems Check: KLIM engineered the new F3 to work in conjunction with market leading neck brace technology, not against it.
- Expectations: Thanks to innovative construction techniques and premium materials, The KLIM F3 meets or exceeds the most demanding ECE standards for motorcycle helmets at reduced weight.
- KLIM Custom Fit: Klimatek™ Fabric liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles.
- Padded quick release retention strap with anti-flutter slider buckle
- Medium helmet weighs 2 lbs., 13 oz.
Please note that this helmet was not manufactured for use on public roads and is not DOT approved.