Kimpex decided to improve the Click N Go system by developing the Click N Go2 system with added suppleness, robustness, performance and functionality. The improvements are mainly in the design, overall dimensions, handling of accessories and the hitch system.
- More compact mount system reduces ground clearance loss
- Maximum lift height over 16 in. compared with a standard 8-10 in. plow
- Very easy to handle
- Clever pedal system avoids leaning over to handle the plow
- Can be easily installed in 15 seconds
- Several plow sizes available
- Higher blade pivot point for more efficient use
- Wider plow bracing for more rigidity
- More compact plow system (overall dimensions reduced)
- Innovative and unique design
- Mount plate available (sold separately)
Also fits Polaris:
Xplorer 400 4x4 95 (Serial No. 2906001 - 2907010)
Xplorer 400 4x4 95-02 (Serial No. 2907011 & later)
How to order a Click N Go2 Plow system:
1. Plow blade (Steel 54 in. PART NO. 51-8360, 60 in. PART NO. 51-8361, 66 in. PART NO. 51-8362 or Plastic 60 in. PART NO. 51-8722)
2. Plow base/push tube assembly - PART NO. 51-8355
3. Model specific plow mounting kit
A note about the Instructions:
The manufacturer's instructions (see Instructions Tab) include templates for certain machines that will guide you on drilling holes in the skidplate of your ATV for proper mounting of the 51-8356 Bracket, as well as hook positioning.
Not all machines require drilling, so refer to the INSTRUCTION SUPPLEMENTS pages in the file to find your Make, Model & Year to see if its listed.
If so, note the Template name and find it further back in the file.
You will need to print it (its not included with the product).
All applications for the templates and the templates themselves can also be found at www.kimpex.com/en-ca/instruction-manuals.
Note: Not interchangeable with the original Click'N'Go plow system
(1) Black steel mounting plate
(4) Black steel locking plates
(2) 8mm-1.25 x 60mm Carriage bolts
(4) 8mm-1.25 x 25mm Carriage bolts
(14) 8mm-1.25 Flange nylock nuts
(1) Black steel flat bar clamp