Overview of Kimpex Arrow II Ski - 372514
- Revolutionary twin keel with high sidewalls for ultimate control and stability in corners
- Integrated fixation for faster installation while providing extreme rigidity
- Uses the same handle as the original Kimpex Arrow Composite plastic skis
- Raised rear portion
- Each ski uses two Kimpex carbide wear bars or BRP Precision ski carbides
- Pre-drilled holes for easy installation of runners
- Each ski is 5.5 in. W and weighs approximately 4.1 lb.
- Ski sold each; includes mounting hardware
- Handle available in black only PART NO. 10-6080, includes mounting hardware
- Wear rods SOLD SEPARATELY
- FOR WEAR ROD USE P/N 03-2099
FOR 4" CARBIDE USE P/N 03-2097
FOR 6" CARBIDE USE P/N 03-2046
FOR 8" CARBIDE USE P/N 03-2047
Arctic Cat -
Models with Narrow AWS III/IV/V 85-00
Models with Narrow AWS VI/VII/ 01-12
Sno Pro 600 Cross Country - 10-11
(1) Black plastic ski
(1) 4 3/8 in. x 3 in. x 1/8 in. black plastic shim with opening
(1) 4 3/8 in. x 3 in. x 1/8 in. black plastic shim
(1) 4 3/8 in.x 1/4 in. black plastic shim
(1) 4 3/8 in. x 3 in. x 1/16 in. aluminum shim
(1) 10mm-1.50 x 130mm hex head bolt
(1) 10mm-1.50 nyloc nut
(4) 10mm flat washers
(1) 74mm x 12mm OD x 10mm ID steel spacer
(2) Self drilling screws
Bottom Length: 43 1/2 in.
Top Length: 41 1/2 in.
Width Across Top: 5 1/4 in.
Number of Mounting Holes: 2
Mounting Hole Center Distance From:
Front to 1st: 3 3/4 in.
1st to 2nd: 6 1/4 in.
2nd to End: 3 in.
Specs for Kimpex Arrow II Ski - 372514
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):