Kibblewhite Precision Machining Nitrided Exhaust Valve - 20-20265
- Stellite-tipped, one-piece stainless steel valves are impregnated by a special nitrided process with .002" depth and .0002" surface buildup to reduce friction and improve wear properties
- Superior resistance to corrosion that beats chromium and electroless-nickel plating
- These lightweight valves keep excellent flow characteristics
- Can be run in cast iron and bronze-type guides at close tolerances for maximum oil control and heat dissipation
- Compatible with unleaded and leaded fuels
- Sold each
- Made in the U.S.A.
Material Black Diamond™ Stainless
Coating Black Nitroneg
Quantity Pkg. of 1
Head Diameter 40.00mm / 1.575"
Stem Diameter 7.0mm / 0.2755"
Overall Length 4.610"
(1) Intake valve
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):