Overview of Khrome Werks 3 in. HP-Plus Slip-On Tapered Mufflers - 202450
NOTE: ECM units on fuel-injected models need to be recalibrated if used with free-flowing air cleaners and/or modified engines. Muffler shells may discolor if ECM units are not calibrated correctly.
NOTE: These mufflers are designed for use on close-course competition motorcycles only and do not conform to U.S. EPA noise emission standards.
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during or after installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):18010156
Specs for Khrome Werks 3 in. HP-Plus Slip-On Tapered Mufflers - 202450
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Fitment for Khrome Werks 3 in. HP-Plus Slip-On Tapered Mufflers - 202450See if this part fits your ride
Part 4402135 fits the following machines
- 2017 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2016 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2015 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2014 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2013 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2012 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2010 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2009 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - FLSTC
- 2008 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic (EFI) - FLSTC
- 2007 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic (EFI) - FLSTC
- 2010 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom - FXSTC
- 2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom - FXSTC
- 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom (EFI) - FXSTC
- 2007 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom (EFI) - FXSTC
- 2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train - FXSTB
- 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train (EFI) - FXSTB
- 2007 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train (EFI) - FXSTB
- 2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker - FXCW
- 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker (EFI) - FXCW
- 2011 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C - FXCWC
- 2010 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C - FXCWC
- 2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C - FXCWC
- 2008 Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker C (EFI) - FXCWC
- 2007 Harley-Davidson Softail Standard (EFI) - FXST
I bought this thru technical reviews of exhaust testing.
They took just minutes to replace with spacific instructions.
The quality is very high.
First I'm a tuner so the performance and how they would be tunable for a stage 1 system was very important to me. I was very hessitent due to they were way cheaper than I was ready to pay.
I have put about 500 miles on these now and they just keep getting better. Improved mid range torque curve wonderfully, bottom end is much stronger, just very very nice design engineered as far as the power curve goes.
The throaty sound is just as good if not better than anything I have heard, very low keyed deep throaty sound at idle and while cruzing. If you get on the power hard they will start getting louder and louder.
This is what you want in sound for your bike and realy clears up the mid range.
Not anoying, very nice for cruzing, you get on it a bit to climb hills and that and it still doesn't get loud but you can here that deep harley sound.
However pipes are way tooo loud -- while I want some noise I don't want to have to wear earplugs. Tone down by 30 decibels and product would be great.
over 3 years ago
Sound is great, looks are awesome, looks exactly like orginial mufflers. Best sound of any mufflers I have ever purchased.
Dennis Kirk shipped them the day after I ordered them and they arrived when scheduled.
1 year ago
Anybody have these on their flstc?
Muffler Accessories: Heavy Duty 1.25 wide OEM style Clamps and Sound Dampening Kits