Overview of Kerker Black Ceramic 2-into-1 Supermeg Exhaust System - 127-71690
- An innovative and popular 2-into-1 system that produces a sizable horsepower increase and a glorious throaty exhaust note
- Straight-through (no baffle) core design provides free-flowing exhaust for crisp throttle response
- Contains notable Kerker features, such as triple chrome plating and integrated three-piece heatshield that provides full coverage
- Includes mounting bracket and hardware
- Includes O2 sensor ports, mounting bracket and hardware
- Made in the U.S.A
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See Chems/Lubes for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycle's fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Fuel/Intake section.
(1) 2-1 head pipe
(1) Muffler with removable baffle
(1) Mounting bracket
(1) Exhaust clamp
(6) Hose clamp
(2) 5/16"-18 x 1 1/4" socket head bolts
(2) 5/16"-18 x 3/4" T-bolts
(2) 3/8"-16 x 3/4" hex head bolts
(2) 5/16"-18 nylock nuts
(4) 5/16" flat washers
(2) 3/8" lock washers
(2) 3/8" flat washers
(1) 3/8"-16 x 2 1/2" socket head bolt
(1) Tube Anti-Seize compound
(2) Cable ties
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Kerker Black Ceramic 2-into-1 Supermeg Exhaust System - 127-71690
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):