Overview of KB Performance Forged Piston Kit - 4.130 in. Bore - KB662C-005
- Pistons forged from 4032 aluminum alloy
- Forged 4032 alloy is an 1% silicon alloy that is formed in a forging press then fully machined
- The combination of this alloy and forging process allows the piston to flex under detonation or preignition, giving the best resistance to cracking
- Since 4032 alloy has a low expansion rate but higher than Hypereutectic, it will require about a .001 in. wider piston to wall clearance
- Forged pistons are suited for Street or Race with power adders such as NOS or boost
- Feature an anti-friction skirt coating
- Offset pin design for quiet operation
- Each kit contains 2 pistons, pins, spiral-lock pin clips and Hastings moly rings
For 2007-2015 96 in./103 in. Bored to 117 Cu. In. (w/Screamin Eagles 95cc Heads)(Coated skirts)
Bore: 4.130 in.
Stroke: 4.375 in.
Comp Hgt: 1.076 in.
Comp. Ratio: 10.0:1 w/95cc
(2) Piston pins
(2) Ring sets including (2) top rings, (2) second rings, (2) oil ring spacers, (4) oil rings and (2) ring spacers
Specs for KB Performance Forged Piston Kit - 4.130 in. Bore - KB662C-005
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):