KB Performance Forged Piston Kit - 4.125 in. Bore - KB662C-STD
- Pistons forged from 4032 aluminum alloy
- Forged 4032 alloy is an 1% silicon alloy that is formed in a forging press then fully machined
- The combination of this alloy and forging process allows the piston to flex under detonation or preignition, giving the best resistance to cracking
- Since 4032 alloy has a low expansion rate but higher than Hypereutectic, it will require about a .001 in. wider piston to wall clearance
- Forged pistons are suited for Street or Race with power adders such as NOS or boost
- Feature an anti-friction skirt coating
- Offset pin design for quiet operation
- Each kit contains 2 pistons, pins, spiral-lock pin clips and Hastings moly rings
For 2007-2015 96 in./103 in. Bored to 117 Cu. In. (w/Screamin Eagles 95cc Heads)(Coated skirts)
Bore: 4.125 in.
Stroke: 4.375 in.
Comp Hgt: 1.076 in.
Comp. Ratio: 10.0:1 w/95cc
(2) Piston pins
(2) Ring sets including (2) Top rings, (2) Second rings, (2) Oil ring spacers, (4) Oil rings and (2) Ring spacers
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):