Overview of KB Performance Forged Piston Kit - 4.010 in. Bore - KB661C-010
- Pistons forged from 4032 aluminum alloy
- Forged 4032 alloy is an 1% silicon alloy that is formed in a forging press then fully machined
- The combination of this alloy and forging process allows the piston to flex under detonation or preignition, giving the best resistance to cracking
- Since 4032 alloy has a low expansion rate but higher than Hypereutectic, it will require about a .001 in. wider piston to wall clearance
- Forged pistons are suited for Street or Race with power adders such as NOS or boost
- Feature an anti-friction skirt coating
- Offset pin design for quiet operation
- Each kit contains 2 pistons, pins, spiral-lock pin clips and Hastings moly rings
True 10:1 with Screamin Eagle (MVA) Maximum Velocity Area Heads
For 2007-2015 96 in./103 in. Bored to 110 CU. In. (w/Screamin Eagles 95cc Heads)(Coated Skirts)
Bore: 4.010 in.
Stroke: 4.375 in.
Comp Hgt: 1.076 in.
Comp. Ratio: 10:1
(2) Piston pins
(4) Lock rings
(2) Ring sets including (2) top rings, (2) second rings, (2) oil spacers, (4) oil rings
Specs for KB Performance Forged Piston Kit - 4.010 in. Bore - KB661C-010
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):