Overview of K & S DOT Approved Turn Signals w/ Amber Lens - 25-3126
NOTE: K and S marker lights also available.
- DOT approved turn signals are exact replacements of complete OEM assemblies, at a fraction of the cost
- Turn signals meet or exceed all government requirements for light output and durability and are legal for all street or dual-purpose motorcycles
- Bubble packed for display
- Turn signals are sold with amber lens assembly or clear lens with an amber bulb
- Amber bulbs must be used with clear lenses
- All part numbers with (C) are also available in a clear lens assembly; add C to end of PART number when ordering
(1) Turn signal
Housing Color: Chrome
Number of Wires: 2
Wire Colors: Black, Black/White
Length of Wires: 10 in. each
Bulb Number: 1073
Bulb Specifications: 12-volt/21 watt single filament
Overall Height: 7 1/2 in.
Size of Lens: 2 1/2 in. x 3 1/4 in.
Lens Color: Amber
Bulb Color: Clear
Specs for K & S DOT Approved Turn Signals w/ Amber Lens - 25-3126
|Color - Lighting Lens
Cross reference number(s):