K & N Factory-Style Filter Element - SU-5589
- Part #: 303684
- Manufacturer Part #: SU-5589
- MSRP Price: $73.85
- Our Price: $59.08
2 on Hand
Overview of K & N Factory-Style Filter Element - SU-5589
- NON-RESTRICTIVE - dust and dirt will not clog the filter because they remain on the outside of the element
- FREE-FLOWING - despite the outer layer of trapped dust and dirt, air flow between the particles remains virtually unaffected
- MOISTURE-RESISTANT - moisture will not clog the oil-saturated element, even completely wet, the filter will allow the engine to breathe freely
- MINIMAL-SERVICE - because dirt particles that build up on the outside of the element actually aid in the filtering action, frequent cleaning is not required
- Unaffected by pollution control devices - oil breather blow-by is absorbed in the fabric without effect
- Order two for a complete set when ordering for the Marauder
NOTE: Filter is pre-oiled
|Type||Air Filter Element|
Specs for K & N Factory-Style Filter Element - SU-5589
|Type||Air Filter Element|
Fitment for K & N Factory-Style Filter Element - SU-5589
Part 303684 fits the following machines
|2002 Suzuki GS500|
|2001 Suzuki GS500|
|2000 Suzuki GS500E|
|1999 Suzuki GS500E|
|1998 Suzuki GS500E|
|1997 Suzuki GS500E|
|1996 Suzuki GS500E|
|1995 Suzuki GS500E|
|1994 Suzuki GS500E|
|1993 Suzuki GS500E|
|1992 Suzuki GS500E|
|1991 Suzuki GS500E|
|1990 Suzuki GS500E|
|1989 Suzuki GS500E|
|2009 Suzuki GS500F|
|2008 Suzuki GS500F|
|2007 Suzuki GS500F|
|2006 Suzuki GS500F|
|2005 Suzuki GS500F|
|2004 Suzuki GS500F|
Reviews for K & N Factory-Style Filter Element - SU-5589
Never had an issue with K&N
For only a little more than a regular paper filter you can have the best. Well worth the investment for a lifetime filter. Dennis Kirk as usual had the best price and service.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best air filter I've ever purchased. Wont ever by any other brand again. K&N = Happy Customer!!!! Thanks to DENNIS KIRK it was delivered via UPS the VERY next day!!!!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great on my Honda VT600CD Shadow VLX
Perfect for my ride, but fit is surprisingly poor. Actually, it is just the one spot where the manufacturer grinds down the excess from the molding process. I had to get out my Dremel and cut the left side down to allow the cover to seal properly. It made a 3 minute job into a 20 minute exercise in creativity.I would recommend this item to a friend.
A good buy
I was getting tired of buying $30 factory filters so I purchased this one. I do not know about how much HP or torque that it increases. I do know that my butt dyno feels a crisper throttle response, and the bike accelerates through the entire RPM range much quicker than a stock filter. This is more helpful when riding two-up.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Easy to install and works great. Highly recommended.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Exactly what you would expect from a K&N filter. Easy installation and the ability to clean it makes in well worth the price.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for K & N Factory-Style Filter Element - SU-5589
|Owners Manual - PDF||Manual PDF|
|Tech Tip: Cleaning and Re-oiling your K&N Air Filter||Instructional Video||1:22|
|360 Image-1||360° Image|
|360 Image-2||360° Image|