JT Sprockets Self-Cleaning Steel 13 Tooth 520 Front Sprocket - JTF432.13SC
- Maximum strength sprockets at minimum weight; front sprockets made with C45 steel and SCM415 Chro-moly steel alloy
- Each sprocket is heat-treated and finished by hand
- Each sprocket is sandblasted to reduce surface tension and anodized to a beautiful satin-silk finish
- Meet or exceed the highest-quality compound mod. standards set by the motorcycle industry
- MX-series steel front sprockets are manufactured to exacting tolerances and designed with special self-cleaning grooves for added life and performance.
- Made from the best Chro-moly steel and fully heat-treated for maximum durability
- The MX range of front sprockets are designed for champions.
Anytime you use other than the standard front/rear sprocket sizes, clearance must be checked. When converting to a smaller chain size, especially for racing, be sure to use the highest-grade O-ring chain available (heavy-duty non-O-ring acceptable for drag racing)
|Number of Teeth
||Sprocket - Front
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):