Joker Machine JX Brake Master Cylinder Assembly - 9/16 in. Bore
- Part #: 573277
- Manufacturer Part #: 03110BLK
Overview of Joker Machine JX Brake Master Cylinder Assembly - 9/16 in. Bore
- Designed with a modern technology and flair, with a nod to the Art Deco and Slipstream design period of the 1930s
- Designed by Joker's own R.P. Warren, and available in show chrome or deep, hard, black-anodized finishes completely manufactured in the United States at Joker's Montclair, Calif., facility
- Controls install on handlebar with an ultra-compact, clean-looking integrated pinch clamp system; design features a special bushing that doubles as a mirror shaft mount for an extra-clean look (mirrors are not included); stylish solid stainless steel pivot pin when mirrors aren't desired
- Brake master cylinders available in 9/16" (single disc brake) and 11/16" (dual disc front brake) with or without brake light switches in
- Master cylinder reservoir cap screws on to provide instant access to brake fluid without having to use a wrench
- Master cylinders feature Joker's exclusive self-lubricating polymer piston and seal kits; ball bearing-actuated piston rides in a hard-surface roller-burnished bore for precise, durable operation
- Designed to fit 1" diameter handlebar applications; master cylinder bodies will accept up to 1 1/2" diameter handlebars right up to the clamp face
- Switch housings feature high-quality Marquardt waterproof, dustproof and heat-resistant switches for brake, turn signal, horn, and kill switch function (sold separately)
- Matching left-side chrome or black anodized grip spacer, machined from billet aluminum, is available separately
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Includes brake light switch
Specs for Joker Machine JX Brake Master Cylinder Assembly - 9/16 in. Bore
Reviews for Joker Machine JX Brake Master Cylinder Assembly - 9/16 in. Bore
I have ran there hand controls on two bikes now, I would not buy anything else on the market.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?