Overview of JIMS Fuel Tank Wall Mount - 5818
Use on most one piece fuel tanks that use 5/16 in. or 3/8 in. hardware to mount fuel tank to the frame of the motorcycle.
- Fuel tanks that are removed from motorcycles can present storage problems.
- Tanks left on work benches or otherwise exposed invite disaster by being knocked to the floor or having objects dropped on them.
- The concept of fuel tank storage was brought to us by Keven Baxter at Pro Twin Performance.
- If its base is securely mounted to a stud in a wall or other suitable mount surface, a fuel tank can be easily and safely held out of harm's way.
- Additionally, fuel tanks can also be displayed for show and "wall art" purposes.
1- Fuel tank wall mount.
Specs for JIMS Fuel Tank Wall Mount - 5818
||Fuel Tank Holder
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for JIMS Fuel Tank Wall Mount - 5818
See if this part fits your ride
Part 284567 fits the following machines