Overview of JIMS Fork Cap Installation Tool - 5821
Use on all 49mm fork tubes.
- Installing fork tube caps requires compressing the spring while rotating the cap.
- This is not particularly difficult with fork legs that have been removed from the bike and securely mounted in a work area.
- However, on the bike, the task can become almost impossible because of restricted work area and other components getting in the way.
- This tool allows a technician to install the fork tube caps on the motorcycle without removing other parts.
- Simply use two quick clamps, and the experienced technician can do the job in minutes!
(1) Blue aluminum crossbar
(2) 3/8"-16 x 10" Hex head bolts
(2) 3/8" Flat washers
(2) 5/16"-18 x 2-1/2" Socket cap head bols
(2) 5/16" Flat washers
(1) 5/8" Brass washer
(2) Blue aluminum half clamps
Specs for JIMS Fork Cap Installation Tool - 5821
||Tool - Fork Cap
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):