Overview of JIMS Camshaft Needle Bearing Remover and Installer - 5806
Use on the new Milwaukee Eight™ series engine.
- The Milwaukee Eight™ engine returns to the single camshaft design, which requires a new tool for correct and accurate replacement of the camshaft inner needle bearing.
- Compared to the OEM tool, this remover used the proved "JIMS® style" remover collet as well as JIMS® fine threaded installation driver.
- We've incorporated a new removal hole that works as a window to let you see what you are doing while using the tool.
- The JIMS tool holds tighter tolerances which allows for a more precise installation depth.
(1) Black steel 8mm cam bearing plate
(1) Installer tool
(1) Puller tool
(4) 1/4"-20 Thumb screws
Specs for JIMS Camshaft Needle Bearing Remover and Installer - 5806
||Tools - Cam
Cross reference number(s):