Overview of JIMS Alternator Rotor Remover And Installation Tool - 5812
Use on the new Milwaukee Eight™ series engine.
- Removing or installing the high output alternator rotor on the Milwaukee Eight™ requires a unique tool, and trust us - those magnets don't budge easily!
- At JIMS® we understand that using pry bars or striking with a hammer can not only damage the rotor housing, but the magnets as well.
- This tool easily removes the rotor while protecting the rare earth magnets within it.
(1) Blue aluminum rotor removal handle
(1) Blue aluminum rotor removal ring
Specs for JIMS Alternator Rotor Remover And Installation Tool - 5812
||Tool - Flywheel/Rotor Puller
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):