Overview of Jardine Drag Pipes 2-into-2 Exhaust System - 17-3905-01
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES section in the back of this catalog for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during. or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section
Cross reference number(s):17390501
Specs for Jardine Drag Pipes 2-into-2 Exhaust System - 17-3905-01
Fitment for Jardine Drag Pipes 2-into-2 Exhaust System - 17-3905-01See if this part fits your ride
Part 444016 fits the following machines
- 2005 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2004 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2003 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2002 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2001 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2000 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1999 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1998 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1997 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1996 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1995 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2004 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2003 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2002 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2001 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2000 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1999 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1998 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1997 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1996 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
They look great and sound great as you accelerate through the gears, really loud! I was going to remove the baffles but decided not to, after riding through town late at night and could hear just how loud they really are! You could really wake up the neighborhood with these pipes!! lol Even my "Harley Buddies" were impressed at how good and loud they sound!!
The only drawback I found is that they sound flat at an idle, but hey, it's not a Harley with a nice cam lope either!!
I still need to re-jet the carbs too! This was a great investment for an old bike! I would buy them again if I had another bike with stock exhaust!!