MSRP Price: $509.95
Our Price: $440.88
|Extreme performance in a compact package, the Jagg Fan-assisted Vertical Oil Cooler system is designed to perform as well at low vehicle speeds and in stop-and-go traffic as on the open highway.
The 10-row high-performing two-pass Jagg oil cooler is engineered to fit all bikes with vertical frame tubes. Specifically designed to exceed the cooling demands of the modern V-Twin motorcycle.
Smooth end caps and a gloss-black finish help this cooler blend in with the frame and hardware for a clean, streamlined look. The cooler mounts to the left frame down-tube, spaced away from the frame to allow airflow to both the oil cooler and the engines cylinders. The cooler is mounted to the frame using unique, highly-durable, Uralite mounts, which have a shock absorbing effect and clean styling. The 10-tube, two-pass design offers significantly more cooling surface than our closest competitor. Special in-line turbulators add to the cooler's efficiency with minimal oil pressure loss or restriction. Aluminum construction with durable powder coated finish.
Jaggs unique 4800 Yamaha oil filter adapter fits between the engine block and the oil filter housing to provide simple and effective access to the oil supply for installation of the oil cooler. The adapter is machined from a single piece of billet aluminum and then hard-anodized to a satin black finish. Designed with the same HyperFlow Technology as all Jagg components to ensure great performance as well as great flow characteristics.
The Fan-assisted Vertical Oil Cooler System is supplied complete with all necessary hardware and detailed, easy-to-follow installation instructions
(1) 8 1/4 in. x 3 in. x 2 in. black oil cooler with (2) 26 in. wires (one with female spade and one with ring connector)
(1) Black aluminum oil filter adapter
(1) 3/8 in. ID x 3' black oil hose
(4) Black hose clamps
(2) Black plastic 1 1/4 in. clamps
(2) 5/16 in.-18 x 1 in. socket head bolts
(4) 6mm-1.00 x 50mm socket head bolts
(2) 5/16 in.-18 hex nuts
(1) Automotive fan switch
(1) 47 in. wire with (1) female spade and (1) female/male spade connector
(1) 45 in. plastic corrugated split tubing
(1) T-fitting with (2) female 1/8 in. NPT and (1) male NPT
(5) 8 in. cable ties
Part 4900484 fits the following machines