Overview of J&M Corporation Bluetooth Cell Phone/GPS/Radar Detector Integration Terminal - CFBR-HRUC
|For 1998-2013 Harley Ultra
- The custom made J&M Bluetooth integration terminal will integrate a cell-phone, Smart-phone. Bluetooth enabled GPS unit and /or specific radar-detectors with the drivers (only) J&M or Harley-Davidson brand corded helmet headset.
- While using the normal audio system functions on the Harley Ultra of music, intercom and/or CB radio, if the cell phone receives an incoming call and the call is accepted by depressing the handlebar mounted multi function button, (or onscreen thru a Garmin Zumo) complete connection of the drivers headset to the cell phone is automatically initiated for totally hands-free operation.
- Voice-command-dialing can be activated by depressing the handlebar mounted multi function button, which will also initiate complete connection of the drivers headset to the cell phone, for totally hands-free operation
- If the Bluetooth enabled and linked GPS unit emits any navigation commands, or the radar detector emits any beeps or braps, regardless of what else might be being heard in the headset, they will momentarily be heard in the drivers corded helmet headset.
- Once linked the first time, the Bluetooth enabled cell-phone will automatically connect/disconnect from the system, when the Harley Ultra ignition is turned on or off.
- Additional linking/use scenarios are outlined in the installation/operation manual.
- This is a totally plug-n-play Bluetooth cell-phone integration solution for 1998-2013 Harley, including the new RoadGlide Ultra model.
- Kit includes the plug-in integration module, handlebar-mounted control switch assembly and complete installation/operation manual
(1) Phone/GPS/Radar detector module with 60 in. harness and seven connectors
(1) Black steel switch with two hole mounting bracket 40 in. wire harness with 8 pin connector
(1) Aluminum mounting bracket with adhesive back
(12) Cable ties
(2) 1/4 in.-20 x 1 3/4 in. socket head bolts
(2) 1/4 in. spacers
(2) 1/4 in. flat washers
(2) Hex wrenches
Instructions and a manual
Specs for J&M Corporation Bluetooth Cell Phone/GPS/Radar Detector Integration Terminal - CFBR-HRUC
6 42529 12227 8