Icon White Gloss Airmada Chantilly Helmet - 0101-7077
10 years of pushing the envelope, of going above and beyond. A decade of creating technologically advanced products designed by and for the needs of the street rider: you. The Airmada is the end result of all our hard-earned experience in an industry that doesnt tolerate second best. This is our highest evolution of helmet craftsmanship and you will realize this from the moment you take off.
The first thing you will notice is the new low profile shell, which now comes in four separate sizes to better fit a variety of riders. The energy absorbing dual-density EPS liner uses our rider-preferred oval head form and comes in a further five sizes to offer a personalized fit without an ounce of wasted space. The effort to reduce the helmet size combines with the tough polycarbonate shell to create a helmet that fits better, is ridiculously light, and still maintains the exclusive ALL WORLD STANDARD of ICON to suit your riding style.
With fit and function in mind, the designers of the Airmada focused on bringing rider comfort to a new level. The Airmada keeps you cool when the pace heats up. The SuperVent system has been completely revamped with even more effective ventilation and exhaust porting across the helmet. The new Ventral Primary intake improves the Airmadas cooling airflow in ways other helmets can only dream of, and long nights were spent improving the ergonomics and function of the venting controls. Designed and positioned to make on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy, the Airmada is built from the ground up to offer perfect comfort for any riding condition.
Even the shield system has been completely redesigned to give riders the best view of the road ahead. The new Rapid Release shield removal system allows you to change an ICON Optics shield in a fraction of a second. This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce an unrivaled distortion-free line of sight to what lies ahead. The ICON® Airmada once again sets the standard for the ideal street helmet.
Depending on which side of the Atlantic you reside, the word Chantilly can mean numerous things. None of these meanings are particularly masculine or thuggish. Which is precisely why we chose this name for our latest skull-based helmet. Its a dash of high-society class mixed with typical ICON low-brow predilections.
- All world standard: DOT FMVSS 218 (us) & ECE 22-05 (europe)
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-free icon optics shield with prolock shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector hel ps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable hydradry moisture wicking interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior air flow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
(1) Helmet bag
Instructions and manual
Mfg. Price Controlled Item
Due to the manufacture's advertising policy - this item is excluded from promotions and discounts details
||DOT FMVSS 218
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):