Once again, the Alliance helmet has grown and evolved to further improve upon a
classic. Enter the ALLIANCE GT™, the next iteration of helmet that is built for the rider
that craves versatility.
We've kept the world renowned comfort and ventilation, and added an inner
DROPSHIELD™ for those rides that start before sunrise and end well after the sunset.
The rider can keep their Clear PROSHIELD™ attached for all light conditions but with
the flip of a switch, engage a tinted shield located just above the brow.
The ALLIANCE GT™ leads the industry by offering a variety of interchangeable lenses
for the DROPSHIELD™ to customize your look and fit your riding needs.
The ALLIANCE GT™ helmet's ventilation system consist of strategically placed air
intakes, vents, air channels, and exhaust ports. The main ingredient in venting the
Alliance is the ICON® Supervent system featuring oversized intake ports controlled
by individual vent triggers, along with recessed supervents to reduce wind noise.
When activated, air is forced directly into the helmet, at both high and low speeds.
Air is channeled between the comfort liner and protective EPS liner, expelling through
the exhaust ports for maximum comfort.
Continuing with our commitment to excellence, the ALLIANCE GT™ is constructed with
premier manufacturing processes and stringent quality assurance procedures. This,
combined with rigorous testing, assures that the ALLIANCE GT™ meets the highest
safety standards in the world (DOT,ECE,PSC,SAI).
- World Standard, Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. DOEs Not Ship with SAI or PSC Certification Stickers Unless Purchased From an Authorized Dealer in That Country. - Injection Molded Polycarbonate Shell for Strength
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Refined
- Molded Twin Channel Supervent for Increased Cooling
- Rear Exhaust Ports Prevent Heat Buildup
- Removable Molded Breath Deflector Reduces Shield Fogging
- Chin Venting System Reduces Shield Fogging
- Fully Removable/Washable HydraDry™ Interior
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Proshield™ with Sideplates
- Prolock™ Shield Locking System
- Alliance GT™ Includes Interchangeable Internal DropShield™
- Medium helmet weighs 3 lbs. 11 Oz.
- Padded chin strap with Double-D ring and anti-flutter loop
(1) Helmet bag
Instructions and a manual