Overview of Icon Pink/Black Alliance Berserker Helmet - 0101-7806
|Evolved and refined. ICON has never been satisfied with the status quo which is why we created the new ICON Alliance™ helmet. Based on the proven Alliance SSR™, this next gen helmet is fitted with a multitude of key refinements. The first revision is the new EPS liner. We have listened to the customers requests and reshaped the EPS liner into a more oval geometry. This new headform increases rider comfort by slightly elongating the entire inner circumference. Combine this geometry with our removable Hydra-Dry™ wicking comfort liner and the result is a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure. To further increase rider comfort, we have revised the entire venting system. Much like a finely tuned motor, we have reshaped and enlarged the intake and exhaust ports for increased airflow.
Additional ventilation ports have also been added to the lateral aspect of the helmet to further increase ventilation. The shield itself has been upgraded to ICONs distortion-free Pro-Shield™. The Pro-Shield™ features the ProLock™ shield locking system, graphic enabled sideplates, fog-free coating, and a no-tools shield change interface. Continuing with our commitment to excellence, the Alliance™ is constructed with premier manufacturing processes and stringent quality assurance procedures. This, combined with rigorous testing, assures that the Alliance™ meets or exceeds the high safety standards set by DOT,ECE, PSC and SAI.
A fruity-pebbled Saturday morning sugar rush splayed onto our Alliance helmet. The ICON Berserker beckons from a far-off galaxy, where heroes roam on neon beasts of justice. You may not be responsible for keeping ancient evils away every Saturday at 8, but you can sure ride like it.
- World standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. DOES NOT SHIP WITH SAI OR PSC CERTIFICATION STICKERS UNLESS PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER IN THAT COUNTRY.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Rear exhaust ports prevent heat buildup
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Chin venting system reduces shield fogging
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates
- Prolock™ shield locking system
(1) Helmet bag
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 6mm aluminum screws
Instructions and a manual
Specs for Icon Pink/Black Alliance Berserker Helmet - 0101-7806
|Color - Primary
||DOT FMVSS 218
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Icon Pink/Black Alliance Berserker Helmet - 0101-7806
See if this part fits your ride
Part 3307087XXL fits the following machines