Overview of Icon Airmada Lucky Lid 2 Helmet - 0101-7747
|10 years of pushing the envelope, of going above and beyond. A decade of creating technologically advanced products designed by and for the needs of the street rider: you. The Airmada™ is the end result of all our hard-earned experience in an industry that doesnt tolerate second best. This is our highest evolution of helmet craftsmanship and you will realize this from the moment you take off. The first thing you will notice is the new low profile shell, which now comes in four separate sizes to better fit a variety of riders. The energy absorbing dual-density EPS liner uses our rider-preferred oval head form and comes in a further five sizes to offer a personalized fit without an ounce of wasted space. The effort to reduce the helmet size combines with the tough polycarbonate shell to create a helmet that fits better, is ridiculously light, and still maintains the exclusive WORLD STANDARD of ICON to suit your riding style.
With fit and function in mind, the designers of the Airmada™ focused on bringing rider comfort to a new level.
The Airmada™ keeps you cool when the pace heats up. The SuperVent™ system has been completely revamped with even more effective ventilation and exhaust porting across the helmet. The new Ventral Primary™ intake improves the Airmadas™ cooling airflow in ways other helmets can only dream of, and long nights were spent improving the ergonomics and function of the venting controls. Designed and positioned to make on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy, the Airmada™ is built from the ground up to offer perfect comfort for any riding condition.
Even the shield system has been completely redesigned to give riders the best view of the road ahead. The new Rapid Release™ shield removal system allows you to change an ICON Optics™ shield in a fraction of a second. This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce an unrivaled distortion-free line of sight to what lies ahead. The ICON® Airmada™ once again sets the standard for the ideal street helmet.
Velvet ropes and oxygen pumps push that nagging voice of restraint back where it belongs. This could be the adoring gaze of biddies all around, as well. Could be the blue pill-induced tinglies, too. Your confidence is not without merit. You have been on the top of the game for decades; the chips always fall in your favor. But where luck is optimistic, fate is vicious. Always be wary of the flop, because when the chips fall, they fall hard.
- World standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) and PSC (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. DOES NOT SHIP WITH SAI OR PSC CERTIFICATION STICKERS UNLESS PURCHASED FROM AN AUTHORIZED DEALER IN THAT COUNTRY.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Recessed twin channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-free ICON Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release™ shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ moisture wicking interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior airflow control
- Available in four shell sizes with an ICON exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
(1) Helmet bag
(1) 6mm-1.00 x 6mm black aluminum screw
Instructions and a manual
Specs for Icon Airmada Lucky Lid 2 Helmet - 0101-7747
|Color - Primary
||DOT FMVSS 218
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Icon Airmada Lucky Lid 2 Helmet - 0101-7747
See if this part fits your ride
Part 3307052M fits the following machines