HMK Pro Boa Focus Boots
- Part #: 34129757
- Manufacturer Part #: PROBOA
Overview of HMK Pro Boa Focus Boots
- Rated to -58 degrees F/-50 degrees C
- Boot is 12 in. tall
- The Highmark Pro Boa Focus System, the world's first patented Focus-Zone Lacing System, takes lacing to the next level
- Revolutionary system allows you to independently adjust both the upper and the lower zones of your boot
- Result is an exact, customized fit based on your preferences
- You who prefer a loose fit on the upper zone and a tight fit on the lower zone will never sacrifice fit; same is true for you who prefer the opposite adjustment
- BOA Lacing system featuring the CBR Coiler
- New lower profile with increased strength
- Fine-tune tightness with the micro-adjust dials
- Eliminates pressure points and creates glove-like fit
- Easy one-touch adjustment with automatic retraction
- Protective shield built around the CBR Coiler
- Medial Static Pad with Logo Emboss
- Ergonomic Comfort Cuff relieves pressure on the calf
- Three-piece high-performance outsole
- High-grip rubber outsole with tunnel-grip pattern for superior traction
- Dual density mid-sole for integrated cushioning
- TPU heel stabilizer
- Aggressive Race/ Big Mountain flex
- Pro Lace Up Dual Density Thermo Liner with Exoskeleton Support and J Pads for superior fit and heel-hold
- Zero Slip Lining
- Ergonomic molded tongue
- Easy-grab nylon webbing Heel
- Rubber Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap
- Quick drying removable Molded EVA Footbed with Shock Padded Heel and Molded Arch Support
- Molded Rubber Lateral Stabilizer Panels
- Tapered Toe Profile for perfect tunnel fit LI>Firm Mountain flex
Specs for HMK Pro Boa Focus Boots
Reviews for HMK Pro Boa Focus Boots
like walking in a cast
Thought I'd give these a try since they were on closeout and the HMK name is supposed to be top-notch in snowmobile boots. Taking the advice of others, I ordered a size larger, 10 when I normally wear a 9. They fit, but just barely, couldn't wear thick socks. Man, are these things stiff. I mean they have absolutely ZERO flex or give whatsoever, it's like walking around with a cast on. You can't really "walk" in these so much as awkwardly waddle around like a robot. I understand they're "riding" boots, but after taking about 10 steps I couldn't wait to take them off, they're not comfortable at all even on the sled. Lots of pressure points and tight spots. I took them on a couple rides hoping they'd "break in" a bit, but no luck. Ended up with blisters and raw skin instead. Sent them back. Too bad, since they look cool and the BOA lacing is a neat trick, but they're probably the most uncomfortable boots I've ever tried.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Best shoes ever
Great shoes, bit big because i ordered them in 10 and because i had tried them in 9 an taught they where to small. Just put on a extra pair og soksI would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
great product. would definitely recommend this to a friend. Keep my feet warm and dry. I love the boa lacing system.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Awesome boot! I tried a pair on today, we bought 2 pairs, and man are they ever sweet. I heard good things about hmk and i had to check it out for myself. Dennus Kirk supplied me with fast shipment to Canada. thanks!I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
These Boots Make Preperation Easy/Comfortable Ride
I found out about these boots from a magazine and thought I would try the new technology. I have never had a better boot! The new technology makes it easy to fit the boot before a ride and the boot fits much more snug than a regular lace-up boot. My old boots always came undone and made my foot slip around and now I have a tight fit all day. The sizes run small, so I bough a size larger than usual (13 for 11 and 1/2). The boot is comfortable, fits perfect, and of course is easy to slip on and go with no tying or trouble until you are ready to pull them off (and they slide off easy too). The only thing that concerns me about the boot is it isn't totally sealed (such as a Sorel boot) and might take moisture if they get to wet, but I haven't tried walking in water and no problems yet (and they dry fast). If you want total comfort and loose fit, these boots are not for you, but they get the job done when you want a snug fit that will not change for the whole ride. I will review these again if they give me problems later in the season, but have had great results so far in dependability, but slightly on the expensive side (but they are worth the investment).I would recommend this item to a friend.