HJC Red/Pink/Black RPHA-11 Pro Carnage MC1 Helmet
- ECE & D.O.T. Approved
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow.
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent. New rubber trim on each vent control gives a good tactile feel for precise adjustments.
- Premium Integrated Matrix Plus (PIM Plus): Reinforcement materials, including Carbon & Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance. more comfort, and lightness of helmet.
- Multi-Cool™ Interior: Anti-bacterial, Polygiene® Infused silver chloride Technology. Anti-bacterial fabric with moisture-wicking and quick drying capabilities. Recessed speaker pockets with removable ear pocket pads.
Removable and washable crown / cheek pads. Cheek pads are interchangeable in all sizes.
- RapidFire II™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- HJ-26 Optically-superior 2D Flat-Racing Shield: Comes installed with Clear Anti-Fog Tear-Off Pin-Prepared Shield (shield has posts for tear-off film and pins for Anti-Fog insert). Included in box; Dark Smoke Anti-Fog Tear-Off Pin-Prepared Shield and Anti-Fog lens insert
- Emergency helmet release: Cheek pads are designed for safe/quick helmet removal in emergency rescue situations.
- Dual Shield lock System: Innovative Center one-touch shield lock with spring controlled lever. Up to 5mm initial shield position by releasing shield lock
- Wider eye port for better peripheral vision.
- Eyewear friendly EPS shape with special channels built into the helmet interior.
- Padded Double D-ring retention strap with anti-flutter snap
- Weight: SM 3.11 lbs. (1,412 +/- 45g) MD to LG 3.21 lbs. (1,459+/- 45g)
XL to 2XL 3.34 lbs. (1,515 +/- 45g)