Overview of High Lifter Diver Down Snorkel - SNORK-GEN1
High Lifter makes the highest quality and most comprehensive snorkel kit in the ATV industry. Out High Lifter Snorkels are the best looking and most professional appearing kits on the market. From fit to finish, to the level of detail, our kits are not only built to work, they are built to look good while doing it. There are no returns or refunds on any brand of snorkel.
This Diver Down Snorkel kit contains everything you need to properly snorkel your ride.
Why Snorkel? Simply put – The right snorkel can be the best insurance you buy for your ATV or UTV. The right snorkel can protect you expensive investment from disaster when submerged deeper than OE rated water depth. On the other hand, the wrong snorkel can be your worst investment and nightmare. We’ve seen countless units come through our shop with leaking snorkels.
How could that happen? Snorkels leak for a variety of reasons. Installation errors account for a lot these. Many times a do-it-yourselfer may get it right, but only for a short time. When pipes aren’t cut to correct length and things don’t line up quite right, many times the snorkel will prevent water, but only for a limited time, then the joint fails. One of the most common that we’ve seen is failure due to a heat source. When the snorkel runs close to heat source the snorkel material deteriorates during each ride. The material gets harder and more brittle and many times begins to deform. At some point the material cracks and begins to let mud and water in. Less expensive kits rarely provide the heat resistant material to account for this. Our goal is to avoid these areas. This can take more time and more material, but goes a long way to extending the life of the snorkel and the ATV/UTV.
What does a Snorkel do? A snorkel kit is intended to provide clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting on ATVs/UTVs such as clutches, differentials, transmission, carburetors and fuel tanks. This doesn’t necessarily mean the ATV/UTV should exceed the OE manufacturer’s stated maximum rated water line depth. The snorkel kit is intended as additional margin of protection in the event that the ATV/UTV is inadvertently driven into water deeper than the OE manufacturer’s air intakes will tolerate. There are many considerations to make when increasing water line depth and a snorkel is just one component.
We know a little about taking off-road vehicles to the extreme - especially when it comes to deep water and mud. Trust us to protect your ride from deep water hazards with Diver Down Snorkels by High Lifter Products.
(2) Black steel riser brackets
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 17-1/4” pipe
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 19” pipe
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 14-1/4” pipe
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 9-1/2” pipe
(2) Black ABS 2” ID x 8-1/4” pipes
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 8” pipe
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 7-3/4” pipe
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 6” pipe
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 5-1/2” pipe
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 4-1/4” pipe
(1) Black ABS 2” ID x 2-1/2” pipe
(4) Black ABS 2” ID x 2-1/4” pipes
(1) Black ABS 3” ID x 3-1/2” pipe
(4) Black plastic riser caps
(1) Red/Blue 3 1/2 in. ID silicon rubber boot
(2) Black rubber differential bellows with 1/4 in. ID
(2) 24” Black cable ties
(1) Gray plastic barb
(8) 11” Black cable ties
(1) 2” wide x 5’ adhesive back heat tape
(2) #56 Clamps
(2) #44 Clamps
(1) #36 Clamp
(2) 1/4 in. Barb fittings
(8) Self-tapping screws
(2) 1/2 in. rubber washers
(1) 1/2 in.-13 x 1 in. Hex head bolt
(1) 1/2 in.-13 Nylock nut
(2) 2” Black rubber flexible coupling with clamps
(1) 3” into 2” Black rubber flexible coupling with clamps
(1) Black plastic boot
(4) Black plastic female couplings
(4) Black plastic male couplings
(19) Black plastic elbow fittings(assorted sizes/angles)
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):10102191
Specs for High Lifter Diver Down Snorkel - SNORK-GEN1
Fitment for High Lifter Diver Down Snorkel - SNORK-GEN1See if this part fits your ride
Part 189519 fits the following machines
- 2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS
- 2016 Polaris General 1000 EPS
- 2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
- 2016 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
- 2017 Polaris General 1000-4 EPS