Hard Krome3 in. Big Straights Exhaust System w/Hard Tips
- Part #: 4402752
- Manufacturer Part #: 459010B
Overview of Hard Krome 3 in. Big Straights Exhaust System w/Hard Tips
- These pipes make a statement that bigger is better
- Outside diameter measures 3 in. with a 1 3/4 in. inside diameter on most models
- CNC-machined straight-cut Hard-Tips billet end caps included
- Includes Boost Port technology. Boost Port is a cross-over system that connects two dual exhaust pipes together
- Optional CNC-machined tapered (order 44-8256) or slash-cut (order 44-8253) Hard-Tips provide a custom look
- To change sound and performance, optional perforated (order 44-8263) or straight-thru (order 44-8259) baffles can also be used
(2) Drag Pipes
(1) Mounting Bracket
(4) 3/8 in.-16 x 3/4 in. Hex Head Bolts
(4) 3/8 in.-16 Square Nuts
(4) 3/8 in. Flat Washers
(4) 3/8 in. Lock Washers
NOTE: Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
NOTE: There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES section in the back of this catalog for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
NOTE: Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during. or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section
Specs for Hard Krome 3 in. Big Straights Exhaust System w/Hard Tips
Fitment for Hard Krome 3 in. Big Straights Exhaust System w/Hard Tips
Part 4402752 fits the following machines
|2007 Victory Kingpin|
|2006 Victory Kingpin|
|2007 Victory Vegas|
|2006 Victory Vegas|
Reviews for Hard Krome 3 in. Big Straights Exhaust System w/Hard Tips
Good LOUD Pipes
They are loud. Not a lot of options for the C109 unfortunately, but these work just fine. I will have to pick up an injection tuner, but i do like them. When pinning the throttle they let everyone know with in a couple zip codes you are in the area. At cruising they mellow out nicely to a good growl.I would recommend this item to a friend.
these r great pipes if u want them to hear u coming ,a lot of people think they sound like a harley.they make our bike look so good thanks and i know u will enjoy them as well.I would recommend this item to a friend.
i had tried other pipes on my bike but they turned blue almost immediatly just before the baffles, was not happy at all since the carb was re-jetted to pipe manufacturers specs(obviously to lean) but these 3" pipes are the right ticket, quiet when i'm jus cruizin but louder than heck when i get on it, a lot of guys want me to run tailgunner cuz their so loud,,,, i get on it a lot,.. lolI would recommend this item to a friend.