GIVI V35 Sidecase Hardware - PLX449
The innovative aspects of this fitting system can be summarized as follows:
- The addition of two new fitting points to the system positioned so as to create even further rigidity of the case when mounted to the hardware.
- Reduction of the overall side encumbrance by inclining the support and use of a new profile for the bottom shell of the V35 case, thus closely following the lines of the fairing of the motorcycle and therefore considerably improving the aerodynamic aspect.
- Monokey Side continues to offer ease of use for the motorcyclists, as the V35 case is still able to be opened/closed and attached/detached with one key & button.
- GIVI Monoracks or an additional hardware kit maybe required when mounting the V35 side cases only.
NOTE: On Kawasaki model ER-6N 09-11 - Must move original grabrails
(2) Black steel sidecase mounts
(1) Black steel rear bridge
(2) Black steel blinker support bracket
(2) Black steel little plates No. 4
(2) Black steel little plates No. 5
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 20mm Flange hex head bolts
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 55mm Button head bolts
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 40mm Tapered flat head bolts
(2) 6mm-1.00 Hex nuts No. 10
(6) 6mm-1.00 Nylock nuts
(2) Side supports
(2) 6mm Flat washers
||Saddlebag Mount Hardware