Overview of Gibson Black Ceramic Slip-On Muffler - 96009
Gibson Performance Slip on Muffler for the Yamaha Rhino 660 provides superb power and quiet operation. Gibson muffler features a louvered and chambered internal muffler core. No packing. Gibson has incorporated rubber mounting points and a compression spring fitting, allowing for extreme flexibility during the toughest terrain, finishing with a mirror bright polished T304 Stainless exhaust end cap This is a direct fit replacement and includes all hardware for a hassle free bolt on installation. Lowest sound level on the market. Meets sound requirements. USFS Approved Spark Arrestor.
- Gibson Muffler features a louvered and chambered design, no internal packing
- Polished T304 Stainless exhaust end cap.
- USFS Approved Spark Arrestor.
- One Year Limited Warranty
(1) Black ceramic mid-pipe
(1) Black ceramic gibson muffler
(2) Rubber grommets
(2) 1/4"-20 x 1-1/4" Hex head bolts
(2) 1/4"-20 Hex nuts
(2) 1/4" Split lock washers
(2) 3/8"-16 x 2" Hex head bolts
(2) 3/8" Split lock washers
(4) 3/8" Flat washers
(1) Donut gasket
(1) Stainless band clamp
Specs for Gibson Black Ceramic Slip-On Muffler - 96009
|Color - Primary
||Complete System w/Spark Arrestor
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):