Overview of Gasbox Spun Steel 16 in. Rear Fender for Vintage Style Tires - 001156
Bare steel fenders by Jesse at the Gasbox in Cleveland, Ohio. Jesse has a cool shop and makes real nice stuff.
- These fenders are individually hand made and are a perfect fit for Avon MKII tires on 16 in. rims (5.00-16 in. tires) as well as other similar dimension vintage-style tires
- They hug it close but with adequate clearance and follow the profile of the tire exactly
- These have a bit more sidewall than many fenders allowing you to do something a bit different with your fender struts or sissy bar
- 6 in. internal width for more clearance for mounting hardware, 27 1/4 in. diameter measured straight across tip to tip
- The fenders are approximately 15 gauge steel, no flimsy fenders here
Fender must be prefitted before painting.
(1) Raw steel fender
Inside Width at Mounting Point: 5 7/8 in.
Outside Width at Mounting Point: 6 1/16 in.
Straight Length: 27 1/8 in.
Contour Length: 38 in.
Height: 11 1/2 in.
Specs for Gasbox Spun Steel 16 in. Rear Fender for Vintage Style Tires - 001156
||Fender - Harley
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):