Overview of Russ Wernimont Designs Fuel-Injected Gas Tank - 20 in. wide - RWD-50020
- 6-gallon one-piece tanks are 1-1/2" wider than stock tanks
- Feature a 3 in. stretch and curved bottom for a custom look
- Replace the existing dash with the included raw dash panel
- Includes a factory sealed powder-coated primer finish
- Stock OEM fuel-pump assemblies work with the fuel-injected tanks and use a L96-up vented gas cap
- Carb tanks include a filler plate and neck assembly that uses a L96-06 vented gas cap
- Tanks fit Profile Seats, sold separately (part no. 45-6532)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Filler plate on carb tanks may require modifications to reinstall early-style sending units.
All tanks are shipped unpainted. Caps are not included unless noted. All gas tanks should be fitted, pressure-tested and sealed before being painted to eliminate potential problems
This item ships 3-4 business days after order is processed
(1) Unpainted gas tank
(1) Aluminum dash
(1) Fill plate with two tapped-hole U style clip on nuts 5/16"-18
(10) #8 nylon flat washers
(10) #8-32 x 1/2" button head socket cap screws
(1) Nylon single-barbed tube fitting 1/4" x 1/8"
(1) Top plate gasket
(1) 5/16"-18 U style clip on nut
(3) 1/4"-20 x 3/4" socket head bolts
Tummel Length: 19"
Tunnel Width: 7 1/2" to 4 3/4"
Tunnel Depth: 3 3/4" to 4 3/4"
Tank Height: 9 1/4"
Fuel port is on the left side
Specs for Russ Wernimont Designs Fuel-Injected Gas Tank - 20 in. wide - RWD-50020
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):