Frogg Toggs Outerwear Frogg Leggs Over-Boot Leggings - FL101-01S/M
- Part #: 3415618SM
- Manufacturer Part #: FL101-01S/M
- Our Price: $71.99
Overview of Frogg Toggs Outerwear Frogg Leggs Over-Boot Leggings - FL101-01S/M
- Heavy-duty 17 in. leggings easily fit over shoes and boots featuring an adjustable upper that provides leak and burn protection
- Constructed of durable, waterproof 600-denier rubberized nylon
- Feature adjustable calf and ankle straps, custom-fit calf wrap with top cinch draw cord/cord lock and a slip-free ripple rubber outsole
- Available in black in men's sizes S/M (small/medium fits shoe size 7-9), M/L (medium/large fits shoe size 9-11) and L/XL (large/X-large fits shoe size 11-13); see chart for shoe sizes
- Sold in pairs
Specs for Frogg Toggs Outerwear Frogg Leggs Over-Boot Leggings - FL101-01S/M
Frogg Toggs Outerwear Sizing InformationHow to size
|UNISEX SIZE GUIDE FOR RAINSUITS -(ALL EXC WOMEN'S PRO ACTION RAIN SUITS)|
|SLEEVE- collar center to wrist||35.5||36.5||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.5|
|WOMEN'S PRO ACTION RAIN SUITS|
|SIZE||S (6/8)||M (8/10)||L (10/12)||XL (12/14)|
|SLEEVE- collar center to wrist||32.5||33||33.5||34|
Reviews for Frogg Toggs Outerwear Frogg Leggs Over-Boot Leggings - FL101-01S/M
Easy Dry Feet
I got these to go along with my FrogTog rain gear and I love it. It comes in its own bag and is about the same size as the suit, so if you are like me and don't have a lot of bag space, these stay home. But if it's raining when you leave, these are must haves. The fit great and have three points of adjustment for a fast and tight fit. No issues with the boot slipping around inside or shifting. Really nice gear. They clip around a bit when you walk so take them off before you want to look cool.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Kept my Feet Dry
I received these the Morning I was leaving for my trip... Good thing I had them... On the way home, It rained all most 300 miles... Kept my Feet Dry... I have the entire Suit and am Very Happy...I would recommend this item to a friend.
Too Bulky,Too heavy
The bottoms are too bulky, The top part would be great without the heavy baboulbus bottoms.Sent them back.I was going to cut the bottoms off ,maybe i should have cause i cant find anything from the ankle to the knee worth buying.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.