Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the CHEMS/LUBES section for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during or after installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the FUEL/INTAKE section
(1) Chrome front head pipe with heat shield, muffler assembly
(1) Chrome rear head pipe with heat shield, muffler assembly
(1) Black steel transmission mounting bracket
(2) Exhaust clamps (27-62MSH)
(4) Hose clamps (#28)
(3) Hose clamps (#24)
(2) Back plate steel brackets with (2) 5/16"-18 inserts
(3) 5/16"-18 x 1-1/2" Hex head bolts
(4) 5/16"-18 x 5/8" Serrated flange hex head bolts
(3) 5/16" Flat steel washers
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
|Color - Primary||Silver|
Part 4406932 fits the following machines