Overview of Fox Racing Shox Front Float II Airshox Shock Kit - 850-51-205
- The all-new and improved Float II
- Save up to 6 lbs. over coil shocks yet receive better handling and performance through the most aggressive trails and mountain terrains
- Machined from 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Allows you to easily change air pressure or spring rates with adjustable air-sleeve technology
- Achieve the perfect adjustable spring rate synergy that fits each rider's body weight and riding style
- For optimal performance on the trail the higher-flowing internal floating piston separates the high-pressure nitrogen gas from the factory-preset oil damping
- The new aircraft-grade shock oil virtually eliminates shock fade, and advanced velocity-sensitive high-flow damping offers improved roll stiffness in the corners
- Linear air spring has been improved for a better ride through stutter bumps
- Kits include everything you need to install and adjust; includes a pair of front shocks and an air pressure pump with gauge
Extended Length eye to eye: 18.80"
Top Bushing Inside Diameter: .390"
Top Bushing Width: .815"
Bottom Bushing Inside Diameter: .390"
Bottom Bushing Width: .815"
Specs for Fox Racing Shox Front Float II Airshox Shock Kit - 850-51-205
Cross reference number(s):