FMF PowerCore 4 SA Muffler
- Part #: 433958
- Manufacturer Part #: 045189
Overview of FMF PowerCore 4 SA Muffler
- Computer designed, then dyno tested for each 4-stroke model listed
- The highest-flowing exhaust system offered means top performance
- Trademarked Square Core inner design has a larger surface area than old-style round cores
- Stainless steel mid-pipe mates to the computer-designed aluminum rear can; elliptical aluminum canister for peak performance
- Depending on the machine, square or round perforated steel inner cores create optimum flow with Hi-Flo technology
- It all adds up to greatly improved flow and substantial power gains
- Substantial weight reduction when compared to stock
- Include a Forest Service-approved spark arrestor; arrestor does not hamper the exhaust flow so there's no performance loss
(1) 8x65mm bolt
(1) 6x45mm bolt
Specs for FMF PowerCore 4 SA Muffler
Fitment for FMF PowerCore 4 SA Muffler
Part 433958 fits the following machines
|2010 Polaris Outlaw 450 MXR|
|2009 Polaris Outlaw 450 MXR|
|2008 Polaris Outlaw 450 MXR|
|2010 Polaris Outlaw 525 S|
|2009 Polaris Outlaw 525 S|
|2008 Polaris Outlaw 525 S|
|2008 Polaris Outlaw 525 S LE|
Reviews for FMF PowerCore 4 SA Muffler
FMF Power Core 4 exhaust
Installed this on my son's Raptor 80. Fit perfectly and he loves the look and sound. We are very happy with this purchase. Dennis Kirk had the lowest price on the internet and free shipping. Excellent deal, very pleased.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I bought one for my bike and loved it so much I bought one for my wife's bike. I really noticed a low end power improvement on both bikes and the sound is great. I would buy the same pipe again. Recommend a slight main jet increase and you will notice a big improvement in power.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great performance, low noise.
I was impressed with the fit and finnish and did see some improvement in low end torque. i was a little let down with how quiet it was compared to my old silencer, but am happy with it overall. I would highly recomend this product to anyone looking for a nice mellow sound.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Awesome product Bad finish
Love the muffler just a little un-impressed because there was a huge vertical scratch on the end of it, right behind the sticker.....I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
I got the powerbomb header and this muffler together. This was the quickest and easiest exhaust system swap I've ever done. It took less than an hour and fit like a glove. I've been using FMF products for years because they look and sound great.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
Exhaust is great, would purchase again.I would recommend this item to a friend.
FMF Loud Pipes save lives
I ordered the Muffler when I was deployed and i informed my wife that it would be showing up at the house. Not to send it back She said ok i well not. she say the price on the in voice. so the next time i called home i got an ear full spending that much on an part. but when i took the outlaw 525 irs out to ride with my new FMF pip just the slip on mind you. at the point and time i started ripping on the outlaw she know the reason I had made the buy of $357.25 my wife said with a smile on her face sounds nice compared to stock I like the SoundI would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.